eyep

Thursday, February 21, 2008

don't nap on napa





Let's pretend I'm not on blogger-steroids and posting yet another entry.

Napa was intense, beautiful, amazing, etc. If you can't "git down" with the 'NAP, then I don't think we can be friends. It's the perfect getaway for city folk, especially if you're like me, a suburbanite-turned-city slicker. Where I'm from (Arc-ASIA), the only kind of nature's wonders to be seen is the green kind- grass. And setting foot in St. Helena, among the golden yellow mustard plants, was unreal. Yes, yes, call me a country bumpkin (or in this case, a city-bumpkin) but the scenery was definitely breathtaking. So much so that Paul and I took a million pictures during the drive to and from, and even crossed a dangerous street for photo ops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love all the pics of your skinny ass.