eyep

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I xoxo PJ

I have matters of the heart to discuss.

I secretly love Peter Jensen.

As much as I try to remove myself from the Alice In Wonderland aesthetic of brands like Tsumori Chisato and Eley Kishimoto, I can't help but fall in love with Peter Jensen time and time again. His collection is never really complete- I always feel a bit uneasy but intrigued, kind of like the "Matthew Barney-effect". Not always sure where he's going, but always, always, sure that he has wild dreams that rival a speed-freak on LSD. I guess in a way, he's really representative of British fashion design. Colorful, experimental, and almost like poo-pooing on whatever is in mode everywhere else. Peter's A/W 2008 collection was precisely that- a little bit of the moody blues mixed with "grandma's sewing room". And now that it's officially Autumn- enjoy!







1 comment:

fauxfauxreal said...

oooh soo good. i'm feeling inspired by charles anastase, too...want to layer lots of pastels with denim and wear glasses