eyep

Thursday, January 10, 2008

i miss Taiwan

Inspired by Diana's post from Taiwan, I'm reminded of my last trip there (almost 2 years ago)! Though I was caught the traveling bug and was sick for most of the trip, I had some adventures there. I went up to Yang Ming Mountain for some indigenous chinese food, cooked mountainside in dilapidated kitchens. I saw Mt. Eerie (of the Microphones) perform at this underground bomb-shelter of a music venue. And went chinese-indie-music crazy at the adjoining music store. It's weird how at the time, that was the only one of its kind. But I'm sure that now, with the whole indie/hipster-craze, that stuff is all over the place. Can you confirm this Di?











4 comments:

Diana said...

these pictures are beautiful!

Jesse Reyna Jr. said...

LOVE, god jesus fucking christ

Annie Wang said...

dude, i ache for the motherland all the time. and the cheap food.

la femme said...

great pics.