eyep

Monday, January 7, 2008

my journey to Vancouver

With Seattle being only a measly 2 hour-drive away, Paul and I thought it'd be worthwhile to take a trip up to good ole Vancouvie for some colder weather and better Chinese food. Having never been to the big V, I wasn't sure what to expect. The drive north was beautiful and vegetation was visibly in abundance. There were several lonely farmhouses dotting the greenery and by lonely, I mean deserted. Both Paul and I agreed to stop by for a few beauty shots in the future when the skies aren't so dark and wide open.













It was an amazing drive and filled with snacks, hand-holding, and nervous fumbling for our passports at the border.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute. i never knew it was that close to seattle thanks for the tip.